Select an FAQ below.
- Guymon Office: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm | Tuesday 9:00am – 5:30pm | Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Laverne Office: Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Beaver Office: Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Boise City Office: Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Perryton Office: Monday, Wednesday – Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm, 1:30pm – 5:30pm | Tuesday 9:00am – 12:30pm, 1:30pm – 5:30pm
- Spearman Office: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 12:30pm, 1:30pm – 5:30pm
- Canadian Office: Wednesday 9:30am – 12:00pm, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
We provide internet, landline, and cellular service to Guymon, Boise City, Beaver, Laverne, Hooker, Felt, Forgan, Turpin, Tyrone, Goodwell, Adams, Balko, Bryans Corner, Eva, Wheeless, Floris, Gate, Griggs, Hardesty, Keyes, Kenton, Logan, Texhoma and the rural parts of these exchanges as well. We also provide internet and landline service to Booker, Perryton, Spearman, Canadian, Gruver, Lipscomb, Glazier, and Darrouzette. If you would like to verify that service is available in your location, please contact us.
Charges may apply for moving equipment or running wires at a residence unless it is covered by PTCI’s Whole Home WiFi service.
PTCI support is available 24/7/365. Some services may have limited support outside of normal business hours.