- WiFi and Security
- Internet FAQs
- Internet Support
- Easy Upgrade
- Market Your Business with PTCI
- Our quarterly Website Compass Magazine is full of up-to-date information and helpful ideas:
Online magazine version | Online web version
- We are pleased to offer the Google Apps™ suite of communication and collaboration tools to our Internet customers. Google Apps™ is a suite of application software hosted remotely and accessed using a web browser which means there is nothing to download, update or maintain on your computer. The primary applications include Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Talk (Instant Messaging/Chat), Google Docs, (word processing, spreadsheet and presentation tools), and Google Sites (website creation tools) as well as a host of many other applications.
- Log in to your Google Apps™ account
- Compare high-speed Internet services with our Internet speed test.
High-speed Internet Services
We are pleased to offer Get any speed Internet….our Smart Thing Promotion
for as low as
(4 lines or less*)
(more than 4 lines*)
50 Mbps download/5 Mbps up*
30 Mbps download/5 Mbps up*
20 Mbps download/3 Mbps up*
12 Mbps download/1 Mbps up*
6 Mbps download/1 Mbps up*
3 Mbps download/384 Kbps up*
Available in Booker, Perryton and Spearman, Texas.
(4 lines of less*)
(more than 4 lines*)
1.5 Mbps download/512 Kbps up*
|768 Kbps dowload/384 Kbps up*||$29.99||N/A||N/A|
512 Kbps download/128 Kbps up*
|Standard myWifi (connects up to four computers or other devices) per month||$ 9.95|
|Dual Band myWifi (recommended for households streaming video and gaming 6, 12, 20, 30, or 50Mbps speeds) per month||$15.95|
|Equipment for Purchase|
|Dongle (if customer equipment does not have 802.11n or 802.11ac built in – works on Windows devices only)||$80.00|
|New install per device (over 4 devices)||$45.00|
|Return Equipment Pickup (per trip)||$12.95|
Minimum System Requirements:
- One empty PCI slot
- 10Base-T Ethernet Network Interface Card (NIC)
- Ethernet Cable
- One available PCMCIA Type II or Type III Slot
- 1 MB free space for drivers
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (Home and Professional)
- Windows Vista
- Must use 802.11n
- or 802.11ac
If the customer equipment does not have 802.11n or 802.11ac built in the customer can purchase a dongle will to obtain these speeds.
Questions? Review Online Backup
or continue reading
PC Caller ID
- View incoming phone calls on your computer screen
- Keep a history of your calls
- Custom pop-up alert
- Customize contact nicknames and pictures
- Parental Controls
- Automated Spyware Protection
- Automated Virus Protection
- Automated Windows Updates
- Disk Optimization
- Popup Blocker for Internet Explorer
- Monthly Reports
- $5.95 /month
- $4.95 one time Administration Set-up Fee
- $24.95 Professional Remote Install Service
- An always-on connection – no busy signals
- Faster than dial-up
- The ability to surf the Web without tying up your phone line
- Fast video and music downloads
- Cable or Cable Modem – The Internet service provided by a cable company. The Internet connection is provided on the same type of cable that you plug into your television for Cable TV service.
- DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) – Transforms copper telephone lines into carriers of digital data. DSL uses the same copper wires that carry voice traffic to your telephone to carry high-speed data.
- WIPPL – Line of site transmits using towers.
- PC with 300 MHz or higher processor clock speed recommended; 233 MHz minimum required (single or dual processor system); Intel Pentium/Celeron family or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor recommended.
- 128 MB of RAM or higher recommended (64 MB minimum supported; may limit performance and some features)
- Macintosh computer with PowerPC G5, G4, or G3 processor
- 256 MB of physical RAM
myCustom Pak Texas
Wireless devices and gadgets are more affordable than ever before and Wi-Fi is standard in most homes and businesses. Your type of usage and number of devices determines your Internet speed needs. Faster speeds along with our dual-band myWifi keeps everyone connected. Ask our customer services representatives for an upgrade today.
Email + 1 device – 3Mbps
Email & Surfing + 1 device – 3Mbps to 6 Mbps
Facebook & YouTube + 2 devices – 6Mbps
Netflix & Gaming + 3 to 6 devices – 12Mbps to 20Mbps
More Streaming, Home Office, Need Upload + 6 to 10 devices – 20Mbps+
Heavy User, Kids on Devices, Work from Home 10 + devices – 30Mbps to 50Mbps
Online and on TV!